Risk Management and Insurance Consultants
RCG is one of the nation’s largest risk management and insurance consulting firms and provides a lasered results and bottom line oriented Quick Check Review Insurance Consultant Program. RCG has consulted for over 20 years to Fortune 500 and smaller companies and numerous governmental entities, hospitals, contractors and subcontractors with annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.
RCG’s independent insurance consultants do not sell insurance and the firm is headquartered in California with offices in New Jersey and Florida and has associate insurance consultants throughout the country. All RCG risk management & insurance consultants consult on a fee only basis. RCG’s primary insurance consulting mission is to protect client assets through risk management and insurance/self-insurance and to minimize premiums and other costs.
RCG is a client protection, cost and results oriented insurance consulting organization.
Risk Consulting Group focus areas of risk management and insurance consulting are:
Construction Insurance Consultants -
Cost Control and Comprehensive Coverage
The cost of construction insurance can range from 4% to over 8% of contract value - this cost can be significantly controlled and broad insurance coverage obtained by RCG’s Construction Insurance Consulting Practice.
- Assess and redraft insurance requirements of architect and construction agreements
- Determine the feasibility and structure of OCIP and CCIP wrap up projects
- Negotiate favorable insurance coverage and low rates in construction contracts
Quick Check Review Insurance Consulting – focused to
Restructures, Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions
The Quick Check Insurance Review responds to the current economic environment which often requires a lasered review and implementation of cost and coverage enhancement opportunities.
- Determine immediate and longer term cost reduction opportunities
- Evaluate prior, current and future operations and associated risks
- Determine insurance coverage adequacy and requisite enhancements
- Implement cost reduction and insurance coverage enhancements
Comprehensive insurance coverage and competitive premiums are obtained through a strategic insurance renewal marketing process.
- Prepare encompassing Insurance Renewal Specifications
- Work closely with selected broker(s) and insurer(s) to obtain the broadest coverages and lowest prudent premiums
- Present renewal coverage and cost exhibits and reports
A Risk Management and Insurance Audit or “General Health Exam” of a client’s organizational risks and insurance program will determine acceptable and recommended areas of improvement.
- Identify and quantify risks
- Evaluate the existing and recommend the optimum insurance program:
- Determine cost competitiveness
- Recommend action oriented recommendations
Workers’ Compensation insurance premiums can have over a 50% variance amongst insurers proposals. Combined safety and claims management controls can have a similar impact.
- Assess and implement loss controls
- Conduct claim audits
- Implement cost controls
Risk management and insurance consultant expert witness capabilities are based upon decades of insurance consulting experience in risk management to a diversity of clients.
- Testify as an Insurance Consultant Expert Witness
- Provide Litigation Support
- Apply broad range of expertise